Re: [SLE] Upgraded Mozilla still renders wrong
  • From: Colin Fraser <colin.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:18:13 +0000
Just a passing thought. I've seen just the symptoms you talk about on all sorts of browsers if the text size is increased (or a large minimum text size is chosen). It's not a problem with the browser but the CSS specifying absolute sizes for divs, etc..

Cheers,

Colin Fraser

Randall R Schulz wrote:

Christopher,

I have Mozilla 1.7.5 installed from a binary tarball I got directly from the Mozilla.org site. It is a GTK2 build.