Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 was not for me a waste
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 10:04:52 -0700
Well, I've installed 9.1 on the following in the last week with
absolutely no issues..

2 Dell P4 laptops
3 P4 servers ( 3ware and multiple gigE cards..etc)
2 IBM 390X Thinkpads
3 P4 workstations (burners, 3D cards..etc)
1 HP DL360 dual P4 1U server
1 Compaq DL760 4way Server

These are just the machines I've installed since I got 9.1. The iso's
are on our internal server so our remote developers can install and test
on various machines.. laptops, workstations and their home lan servers.

I'm not saying 9.1 is bug free.. if it's got chips or *i*s it's got
issues.. but 9.1 isn't any worse then 9.0 was when shipped.

Just my 2 cents.

- Ben

--
"There is no need to teach that stars can fall out of the sky
and land on a flat Earth in order to defend religious faith."