Re: [SLE] smtp error
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:12:27 PDT
Attempting to send mail via juno SMTP.
Currently its on a 8.2 pro box and all other mail works fine.
If I swap out the smtp for the primary pay account smtp the mail is sent
fine.
On the other user I have several pop accounts some of which use their own
SMTP.
Hotpop is another which has a disfunctional smtp which I substitute and
it thus works.

CWSIV