On the lighter side
  • From: Michael Satterwhite <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:14:03 -0500

I just got my workstation upgraded to 9.0 (I know, I'm behind the curve). I
decided on a full install which went very well.

On my 8.2 system, I had installed some KDE eye-candy. Specifically it was a
cursor set that had a distinct crystal like view. The standard cursor even
seemed to spin. I could have sworn it was the "BlueGlass" set, but when I
installed that, the standar cursor is quite ordinary.

This is obviously *NOT* of earth-shaking importance as the system is working
fine. I would like to know what that was so that I could reinstall it. If
anyone has any ideas as to what it is from my feeble description, could you
let me know?

Thanks much.