Re: [SLE] K3B & Ripping
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:57:04 +0100
On Monday 31 May 2004 08:07, wmeler wrote:
> Erik,
>
> A bit confused here...
>
> Do you mean you want to burn a CD in k3b? If so, yes I can do
> it. What error are you getting?
>
> --OR--
>
> If you want to rip the files from the CD to your hard drive,
> check out the Audio CD Browser in konqueror. (I just had an
> entire thread on this the last few days, so if you have any
> problems, check that out.) Type "audiocd:/" in the Location
> bar in konqueror with the audio CD in your CD-ROM drive. Then
> just drag and drop. (This takes a while, so just be patient.)
>
> wmeler

even better try using ´grip´ it works a treat if you want to
rip a cd to your Hdd i know with about 20Gb of assorted mp3ś
and oggś all done exclusivley with grip cus nowt else is up to
the job scuse the strange keyboard right now .. it´s heading
for the trash can ..

--
G6NJR Pete otherwise known as "Quinton 11"

A Linux Only area Happy bug hunting M$ clan