Re: [SLE] Como sen monto particiones Samba en el arranque?
  • From: Mich Buchanan <listas_mich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 02:59:46 +0200
On Sun, 30 May 2004 20:18:55 -0400
"Ken Schneider" <suselist@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

in /etc/samba/smbftstab I see somethin like this:
;//fjall/test /data/test username=tridge,password=foobar

so I added this other one:
//BAYWATCH-2/Sistema\ (C) /media/WIN-BW-2-C-Sistema username=pamela ,password=anderson

but doesn't work, maybe the name of the share folder "Sistema (C)" is the problem or the /media/ is not the place to mount anything?

On boot.msg I get this:

Mount SMB File System from /etc/samba/smbfstab
//BAYWATCH-2/Sistema (C) on /media/WIN-BW-2-C-Sistema Usage: mount -V : print version
mount -h : print this help
mount : list mounted filesystems
mount -l : idem, including volume labels
So far the informational part. Next the mounting.
The command is `mount [-t fstype] something somewhere'.
Details found in /etc/fstab may be omitted.
mount -a [-t|-O] ... : mount all stuff from /etc/fstab
mount device : mount device at the known place
mount directory : mount known device here
mount -t type dev dir : ordinary mount command
Note that one does not really mount a device, one mounts
a filesystem (of the given type) found on the device.
One can also mount an already visible directory tree elsewhere:
mount --bind olddir newdir
or move a subtree:
mount --move olddir newdir
A device can be given by name, say /dev/hda1 or /dev/cdrom,
or by label, using -L label or by uuid, using -U uuid .
Other options: [-nfFrsvw] [-o options] [-p passwdfd].
For many more details, say man 8 mount .
. done

Anyone knows what's the problem, I'm a noob and maybe it's so easy, but...

< Previous Next >