Re: [SLE] Writing on-line Patdhes to a Patch CD?
  • From: "Terje J. Hanssen" <nteknikk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:49:30 +0200
Anders Johansson wrote:

On Sunday 30 May 2004 15.38, Terje J. Hanssen wrote:

Can someone tell me If and possibly How in Suse 9.x it is possible to
write the Online-update patches to a CDR/CDRW Patch disk?

If later reinstallation ore more installation of the whole OS, the
patching would be faster from this 'backup Patch CD'. Is the Yast2 tool
"Patch CD" applicable for this purpose?

http://susefaq.sourceforge.net/howto/you_local.html

Thank you for the answer, I will look study this link.
I think however that it would be fine if Suse would built in this possibility (selection) directly in their Online Update tool.

Terje J. Hanssen

< Previous Next >