Re: [SLE] Sorry SuSE: 9.1 is Waste of time and money!
  • From: Brooks <brooksfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 14:16:22 -0500
Terje J. Hanssen wrote:

I am sorry to conclude that my upgrade from SuSE 9.0 Pro to 9.1 Pro has been waste of time and money for me, so far. The same I have to say about the free SuSE "Installation support".

Oh lord. I feel for you. Now you're going to get a bunch of people who reply with snide comments implying that the real problem is you and that you are somehow dumb.

I'm sorry you're experiencing these problems, though. I wish I knew how to help you.