Re: [SLE] Update life cycle for 9.1 pro
  • From: Mark Knudson <mrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 13:05:57 -0400
Jim wrote:
I have noticed one thing that has changed, once a version is discontinued,
it drops completely off the SuSE sites. You use to be able to get programs for versions I believe back into the 5's I don't see those on the SuSE ftp anymore. I'm not very happy about that, I use SuSE 7.3 on two machines, and
now it's really dead as far as SuSE is concerned. ---Jim

You can still get the 7.x stuff at:

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/discontinued/i386/