Re: [SLE] 9.1 and lack of Gnome
  • From: Jim <jjworrest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:55:12 -0500
The personal version 7.3, had a lot of desktops. I see one comment
farther down the list, that 9.0 has Gnome packages and it does. I think it
also has ICE, but my 9.0 Pro does have a lot fewer versions. I think SuSE is
probably working to make sure everything works together. I've been using
apt-get some, and I sure know the latest versions of doesemu and Bochs don't
like each other! It's a mistake that SuSE didn't make. So, perhaps SuSE is
doing things to keep their users happy if they stick to official upgrades,
etc.? ---Jim