Where to post if looking for Suse people?
  • From: Faber Fedor <faber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:07:34 -0400
Hi there,

I realize this is OT, but I don't know where this is supposed to go.

I'm looking to put together a team of Suse gurus in the NYC (USA) area.
The people on the team MUST have enterprise experience rolling out Suse
desktops and servers. Note I am NOT a headhunter; I'm heading up the
team.

Where do I post this request? I tried sending it to suse-announce-usa
and nothing showed up. I sent an email to the owner of
suse-announce-usa and never heard back. I then sent an email to a fellow
at Suse.de who was on that (or was it another?) list. Again, nada.

My normal channels have turned up only one fellow (who is quite good)
and I need at least two more and I can't figure out which Suse ML to
send to because I'm not getting any feedback.

Any advice?

--

Regards,

Faber

Linux New Jersey: Open Source Solutions for New Jersey
http://www.linuxnj.com

  • No further messages