Portuguese keyboard in WindowMaker
  • From: "Joao Reis" <joao.reis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:22:03 +0100
Hi to all,

Im currently using WindowMaker as my default X Manager.

I am portuguese and i would like to have a portuguese keyboard configured in WindowMaker but i can't.
I already configured a portuguese keyboard in console and in KDE and GNOME, and the accents work right. But in WindowMaker the accents don't work. For example the 'cao' which as a ~ becomes like this: c~ao

Any help? Where do i configure in order to have a portuguese keyboard in WindowMaker?

Thanks to all in advance

Joao Reis

< Previous Next >