XFree r128 drivers not hardware accelerated
  • From: Chris Cameron <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:44:12 -0600
I have a (as labeled by ATI) 'Expert 2000' video card (r128). When
running Gentoo, I had hardware acceleration working fine. After
installing SuSE, SaX2 seems to properly detect my video card, however
it is saying that hardware acceleration is not available.

The driver SaX is trying to use is 'Rage 128 RF'. There must be about 30
other Rage 128 drivers, and I've tried a couple, but none seem to
enable hardware acceleration.

Anyone know which driver I want to use?

Thanks,
Chris