Samba Problems
  • From: Luis-Miguel Astudillo <lm.astudillo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:33:05 -0400
Well folks,

After waiting from Suse inexistent Support for close to 72 hours and still no news from them regarding all of the Samba problems, I just called in for an RMA. :-(

I'll be returning as of tomorrow an unopened 9.1 Personal box and a broken/unfinished 9.1 Pro product .

Just hoping that they will get it right the next time but will keep on using SME Server 6.0 for my main Samba FILE SERVER/Firewall/Proxy and Suse 9.0 Pro and Xandros 2.0 BE as my main desktop platforms.

Good luck to all ;-)

--
Luis-M.

  • No further messages