Some print-outs are miniaturized ;-(
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:38:25 +0700
With my SuSe9.0 I am using Kmail for my email's. My daughter writes me
and my wife daily and sometimes we print these email's out. No
problem up to the time that she changed here ISP.
The first time we wanted to make a print out the text was concentrated
on one page in a colum which is one third of the usual page. I assume
that the text has a printer instruction embedded but do not know
where. I have deleted the header up to the first word, copied it in a
draft email, printed it and the width was still one third.
Can somebody tell me how to overcome this miniaturizing?
All other email's are still as they should be.
I could email a specimen for those who would to like to peek in the
hidden contents.