From: r. fizgerald [mailto:fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 May 2004 15:23
To: A.L Paul; suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SLE] Installing Win XP alogn with an existant SusE 8
Installation

Yes i thought I can do something like that, in fact I don't wanna run over
SuSE, because right now the disk is totally taken by SuSE 8 all 30 Gb, So
what I need is to make a little room for XP (I know this borg thingy takes
over everything if you let it), without partition magic what can I use ? I
know I can't do an ntfs partition, I don't mean to break this SusE. BTW I
can't run Partition Magic anyway, because the only OS is SuSE 8.

Thank you for your comments and help.

Rick Fitzgerald