Back order/question
  • From: Wade Taylor <wspink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:12:11 -0700
Part one: I ordered Suse 9.1 Pro on 5-15 and it's still on backorder....

Part two: I have three boxes (one linux, one Win98se and one Winxp)
connected to a Linksys 100/10 base T hub. The hub is then connected
to a SpeedStream 5250 SDSL modem which is my DSL interface, Everything works fine. My question is - what equipment do I have
to add to or replace in this set-up to go wireless and keep the same
performance? I'd like to get the wires off the floor and stop feeding
my wifes hungry vacume.

Tks, Wade