Re: [SLE] Thank you
  • From: scsijon <scsijon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:06:51 +1000
At 03:59 PM 25/05/2004, Ken Schneider wrote:
On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 14:24, Anders Johansson wrote:
> A few days ago, 9.1 Professional was delivered to my doorstep. The things is,
> I didn't order it :) So, some kind soul somewhere bought and paid for 9.1 in
> my name, but I can't get anyone to 'fess up to it.
>
> So, whether it's someone I know personally, or some anonymous person I've met
> on the net or whatever, to whom it may concern: Thank you very much

If I knew your address I would have tried to be the first to send it to
you. Maybe next release. You provide more help (and accurate help) that
you take credit for.

I'm sure someone at SuSE does though, maybe we need a co-ordinator to "forward those "suprise packages" on to those that continue to help us without expecting anything.

--
Ken Schneider
unix user since 1989