Re: [SLE] Snapshot of window bigger than screen ??
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:46:13 -0400
dries wrote:

> I'm trying to make a snapshot of a window bigger than the screen. But it
> doesn't show up complete, ksnapshot shows only the content of the current
> screen with a black border (the black border is where the window is bigger
> than the screen. The commandline xwd utility only dumps the current screen.

> It seems impossible to get the window contents completely including the 'off
> screen area's' . . .

> Any suggestions ??

Ksnapshot works for me in 8.2. I just did this today:
http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/ss/inherit-comparo.png
I had virtual set to 2000 wide, maximized Mozilla, then cropped to the
1600+ wide result you see after first saving with Ksnapshot.
--
"Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every
opportunity." Colossians 4:5 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/