Re: [SLE] suse bug ? kde bug ? I am the bug ?
  • From: Armando Cerna <armandocerna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:14:28 -0700
I'm really just throwing out a guess hwere but Isn't there some type of line out on the tv card that you are supposed to run to the line in on the sound card? This is the way I remember using a radio card... I have you gotten the card to work in windows?

Armando

Titiriga Dorin wrote:

I forgot to say that I use suse 9.1 and my tvcard is a Leadtek Winfast
deluxe + sound blaster audigy... Sorry