9.1 and lack of Gnome
  • From: Brooks <brooksfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:13:51 -0500
I guess my other emails didn't get through to the list. Yeah, I saw that they
didn't include Gnome in 9.1. That's pretty frustrating. Had I known that
was the case I wouldn't have ordered it. I didn't bother to research it
because it was in 9.0, why wouldn't it be in 9.1?? Anyway, if anyone knows a
good way to get Gnome for 9.1 without buying 9.1 professional, I'm open for
ideas. I'm currently downloading the Gnome 2.4 packages for 9.0 to see if
that will work. Otherwise, I'll reload 9.0 and try a different upgrade
method.

< Previous Next >