Re: [SLE] 9.1 Personal and Gnome
  • From: Peter Thill <peter_thill@xxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 May 2004 22:39:39 +0200
Am Die, 2004-05-25 um 22.08 schrieb Brooks:

> It's like the computer thinks that kde is the only window manager loaded. I'm
> sure I'm missing something. The gnome directory exists right next to kde
> in /opt. I know it's there. I'll try a different file manager and see if
> that works (though I doubt it will).

Found on:
http://www.suse.com/us/private/products/suse_linux/pers/kde.html

For the benefit of users who cringe at the thought of changing their
habits, SUSE LINUX Personal is shipped with a graphical desktop
environment in which Windows users will immediately feel at home: KDE,
the comfortable desktop for Linux.

Seems that KDE is the only WM in the Presonal Edition...

HTH
--
_/_/_/ Peter Thill Registered Linux user number 340982.
_/_/_/ peter_thill@xxxxxx Please visit: http://counter.li.org/

< Previous Next >