Question on configuring streamer / image quality
Hello. I recently installed a d link c100 usb webcam on the computer. I
then downloaded and installed xawtv to use the camera. In xawtv the
camera's image is bright and crisp, however whenever I issue a command
to capture image with streamer the image is black and useless. How can I
configure the image quality in streamer? Or is there another way? (what
I'm doing is I have a cron job set up to take a picture every hour and
then upload the image to a website). Here is the exact command I'm
issuing:
streamer -c /dev/video0 -b 16 -o date.jpeg
TIA!
Daniel