Re: [SLE] Opera 7 ... now email client
  • From: Russ <bigrig64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:38:07 -0700
Bill Wisse wrote:

On Sunday 23 May 2004 16:15, Russ wrote:

However, I cannot get
the email part to work. Is this a stripped down rpm version, without the
email client included?

No, No , your email client is there. This M2 works different then the way you are used to.
There is a special tutorial for the email and it's a must to read that first.
Personally I don't use it because I find Kmail together with Kshowmail
superior.

I went to the web site and found the tutorial. However, I do not have a menu entry 'mail' and in the preferences all the Opera mail options are grayed out. Any ideas??

Thanks
Russ

< Previous Next >