Re: [SLE] 9.1 IRDA ( and first impression )
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 24 May 2004 15:57:35 -0700
Because of the history of strange events when skipping versions I always
do a fresh install. IMHO if your backup is current go for it with the
fresh install. Its only about an hour on a PIII 533 with 512mb so if
you have newer hardware it will be faster.

You do have /home on a separate partition?

CWSIV