Documents icon
  • From: Michael Satterwhite <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:32:29 -0500

SuSE 9.0.

KDE used to have a button on the panel accessed a list of items in the
Documents folder. When I installed 9.0 (fresh install), that button
disappeared. I can see how to put a "recent documents" icon on the panel, but
I don't see any way to return the old Documents list to the panel.

I know I can put a Konqueror button referencing Documents there, but that is a
lot slower - and defaults to showing icons instead of a simple file list.

Does anyone know how to get the Documents icon back?