Stock Mozilla on 9.1 Professional lockup
  • From: Ken Hughes <kenh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:24:31 -0700
Greetings,

Has anyone here experienced any lockups on 9.1 with the provided Mozilla browser (1.6)? I'm not talking about switch-to-a-console-and-kill-the-process lockup, I'm talking about a whole system lockup requiring a hard reset. Seems to be graphics related in that the first time it locked up I was resizing the browser window. I've gone through YOU and patched up everything, including the NVidia driver. Just wondered if anyone here had any similar experiences.

Cheers,

Ken Hughes

< Previous Next >