Re: [SLE] journalist need some help
  • From: Mirko Perak <m.perak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 01:37:05 +0200

> So I take it that you have both a USB flash disk, a external USB
> harddrive and you are also trying to plug in a camera?
>
> I am just trying to clarify what is happening on your system.
>
> Some cameras show up as a harddrive or a card reader. What type and
> model of camera is it? I might have missed this info in the other
> emails that were posted.

It is Fuji FinePix S304. Camera works under SuSE 9.0 BTW. It is USB Mass
Storage camera tipe. So, I've tried to
plug it alone, and tired to reboot system with camera turned on and plug to
USB. But it didn't work.
So, with SuSE 9.0, I had USB flash disk, external USB hard disk and camera
pluged, and it works fine together.

Mirko