Re: [SLE] SuSE Installation runs monitor Out of Range
  • From: "Terje J. Hanssen" <nteknikk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:49:22 +0200
Anders Johansson (andjoh_at_rydsbo.net) wrote:

Try "sax2 -l"

the -l will make it start in a generic, low resolution that should work on
most monitors/cards

Yes, this worked. The problem is that because of the very low resolution the text selections were nearly impossible to read. Because I was known with this menue from before, I could guess a reasonable resolution, and optimize it later.

I also tried "sax2 -V" without better readability.

But I still cannot understand what causes the problem. I have clearly a good monitor which can manage the highest LCD resolution available for SaX2, 1280x1024@75.

Terje J. Hanssen

< Previous Next >