Re: [SLE] Converting MH to KMail (maildir)
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 12:45:55 -0500
* Jerry Feldman <xx@xxxxx> [05-23-04 12:39]:

> The tools are from: http://kmail.kde.org/tools.html.
>
> Additionally, WRT: Procmail. I think it might be better to use kmail's
> internal filters since converting from the way I currently use procmail
> to deliver into the specific folder. This will cause problems in kmail.

Yes, for filtering to directories. Procmail can still be used for
spamassassin and virus-scan, etc, and you can deliver the result of
these scans to mbox directories under /var/mail/.... and import them
as additional acc'ts into kmail w/o a problem.

My wife likes to do her mail on kmail on my computer and I handle it
that way. Then she plays with her paf, etc, on her windoz 98se box.

HOG # US1244711

< Previous Next >