Can only run at 1024x768
  • From: Armando Cerna <armandocerna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 08:02:34 -0700
I have a Geforce FX 5200 and a samsung 19 inch sync master 955df. Now in Yast under the monitor settings it says it can do 1280x1024 and I have run 1280x1024 but if I right click on the desktop and go to configure desktop and go to size it will only let me select 1024x768. Is there anyway to crank my resolution up. I already installed the lastest drivers from YOU for my nvidia card and I get the splash screen and everything works. I am just limited by the resolution. Thanks in Advance

Armando

< Previous Next >