Multisync?
  • From: David Krider <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:50:23 -0500
I'm trying to use multisync to sync between a Palm and Evolution. Has
anyone gotten this to work? I've tried 2 other versions besides the one
that comes with 9.1, but NONE of them work. The only thing happening is
that a test appointment I created in Evolution is making it back to the
Palm, but nothing from the Palm is coming over to Evolution. I tried
creating an inverse pair in multisync, but this didn't work. Is this
related to the gpilotd brokeness? I just don't know; I've never used
multisync before.

Thanks,
dk

  • No further messages