Re: [SLE] php no longer working
  • From: Neville Cobb <npcobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 08:44:00 +1000
Trey Sizemore wrote:

I had php pages working on my local Apache2 server, but after a recent
Apache upgrade, Apache runs and I see the Apache page at
http://localhost, but my phpinfo.php page at
http://localhost/phpinfo.php no longer renders. Pointing to that page
shows nothing (never leaves the page it's on).

Could someone provide recommendations as to what to check?

Thanks.

I had a similar problem and someone on the newsgroup kindly advised me to put my pages in the /home/user/public_html folder. Then point the browser to http://localhost/~user where user is the user's name. This is also written at page 361 of the administration guide.

Since doing that all works well for me.

Nev