Re: [SLE] Help needed for Intel PRO/Wireless 2100
  • From: Trey Sizemore <trey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 13:39:31 -0400
On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 18:04 +0100, peter Nikolic wrote:
> when you were told route would provide the answer you were meant
> to type "route -n" at an xterm or whatever terminal oyu use
> prompt you will then get an output like this ..
> "ds9:/ # route -n
> Kernel IP routing table
> Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref
> Use Iface
> 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0
> 0 eth0
> 0.0.0.0 10.0.0.2 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0
> 0 eth0
> ds9:/ # "
>
> (Damm word wrap)

That was what I did. I just had to retype it at the time from the
laptop output to my desktop because I didn't have internet access on the
laptop at that time. My output appears similar although the formatting
seems to be lost in your reply.

Anyway, on the last boot of the laptop it appears working now. The next
step is to get WEP enabled again.

-Trey