Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 Success
  • From: Clayton <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 11:56:48 +0200
> I see your point here and I am so eager to install SuSE 9.1.
> It's just that I can't ignore the messages I read. Especially
> I am concerned with this issue about NTFS resizing described
> in this review:

Personally... I wouldn't use the SUSE installer to resize an NTFS
partition. I've had no problems with FAT32 partitions, but NTFS
and Linux don't play well together. Do it the easy way... use
native Windows tools to do it. You can use some of the tools
provided with Win2k (not sure about XP) or use a 3rd party tool
like Partition Magic. Saves you a lot of grief and trouble.

C.

< Previous Next >