Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 Success
  • From: Janus Sandsgaard <lister@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 10:39:42 +0200
On Thursday 20 May 2004 22:38, Thom Nuzum wrote:

> I have a new Seagate 160 GB hard drive.
> I did a default install and changed nothing.
> On boot I get grub stage 2 message: something I never had before, but is
> positive.
> Windows XP boots and so does Linux

Great to hear a succes story between all these reports about problems with
SuSE 9.1.

Did you do a NTFS partition resize using YaST during installaton? There has
been reported problems with it and it is holding my back from installing 9.1.

Janus

--
Roskilde University, Denmark.
Department of Technology and Social Science.