cut/paste "problem"
  • From: Stephen W <winstephen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:28:52 -0700 (PDT)
The situation:

Sometimes when I want to send something to someone I
want to just Cut/Paste from OpenOffice (rather than
"attach").

However, when I try to paste it in the body of a
letter (on Yahoo) nothing happens.

If I open AbiWord and paste it there and then reselect
it and copy it from AbiWord it will paste in my email.

I use OO as standaed WP and so it is usually open and
ready to do such a task - except it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanx

=====
Stephen W
Sarasota, FL

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine ..." Proverbs