Re: [SLE] Wrong order.
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:19:44 -0400
Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
James Knott wrote:

I've noticed with a few messages in this list, that the reply will arrive before the question. Would those posting replies, please wait until after the question has been posted! ;-)

I've noticed it too but since most posters don't trim before they post you can normally see what the question was. What I have found that solves this about99.9% is sorting the Inbox messages by thread.

I guess you missed the ";-)" in my original message.
< Previous Next >