Selinux experiences sought
  • From: Bob Pearson <gottadoit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:22:37 -0400
Hi,

I have worked on secure systems before (that utilize Mandatory Access Control)
and found they are a pain to use. I am seeking people's experience in using
the NSA Security Enhanced Linux that SuSE supports. I am looking for good and
bad feedback.

I use SuSE as a personal workstation but would like a hardened system to
protect myself against all the bored bad guys (and gals).

Is anyone running selinux and do they like it? Does it make doing things a
pain?

Best Regards.
--
_/_/_/ Bob Pearson gottadoit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx