Re: [SLE] Wrong order.
  • From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:43:19 +0200
James Knott wrote:
I've noticed with a few messages in this list, that the reply will arrive before the question. Would those posting replies, please wait until after the question has been posted! ;-)
I've noticed it too but since most posters don't trim before they post you can normally see what the question was. What I have found that solves this about99.9% is sorting the Inbox messages by thread.

HiH
Hylton
--
The Little Helper