YaST2 Install RPM Problem
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:48:50 -0500
I've been making RPMs and installing them from hard drive with YaST2. YaST2 finds the RPMs, but reports their sizes in GB instead of MB. For example, I just installed the latest beta of lilypond. YaST2 said it was an 8.2GB install size when it was really 8.2MB. When I selected it for install, YaST2 gave me an error that I didn't have enough disk space. After continuing it installed properly.

This is just an annoyance.
--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

  • No further messages