RE: [SLE] Weird Ping Problem (can't!) on 9.1
  • From: David Harrigan <david.harrigan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:14:34 +0100
Hi,

This looks to be exactly the problem! Ta.

Now, if the admin *insists* on the network having a
*.local domain, is there a way to *force* Suse 9.1
networking to use unicast? I don't see me convincing
the administrator to change the domain. He's entrenched
in the ms world.

-=david=-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of HPI Limited. If you are
not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please immediately notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx

This message has been scanned by Panda Anti-Virus. Recipients are advised to
apply their own virus checks to this message on delivery.

  • No further messages