Re: [SLE] Unable to check for updates
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:40:54 -0500

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 23:18, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> Snapping on the susewatcher icon (which is yellow) produces
> the message in the subject line. Obviously, I can connect to
> the Internet, so what's the problem? Does anybody know?
>
> --doug
I hit that a couple times, myself. I changed servers & that helped, though
sometimes I still get the msg which probably means the server is
busy ...unless there is an icon displaying a sheet of paper, in which case
there are messages waiting your inspection.
- --
...CH
Avoid doing business with 'The Link' ISP.
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696
Linux box# 199365