Re: [SLE] Reacting s-l-o-w-l-y after 24 hr up-time
  • From: Sid Boyce <sboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 05:33:57 +0100
C Hamel wrote:

My SuSE installation has been up & active for 24 hours. Now, applications are starting to slow down & some become totally unresponsive. Once I reboot, everything is fine for roughly another day. I have been using mldonkey - --which was compiled on 9 Pro-- but have also installed a couple items on this box that the compilation process called for on the other box.

Should this be causing a problem? Any ideas?? I had attempted ...and succeeded compiling mldonkey on this box but it was behaving far worse than the current one.
- --
Check with top to see if anything is hogging CPU or memory.
Regards
Sid.

--
Sid Boyce .... Hamradio G3VBV and keen Flyer
Linux Only Shop.