Reacting s-l-o-w-l-y after 24 hr up-time
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:35:46 -0500

My SuSE installation has been up & active for 24 hours. Now, applications
are starting to slow down & some become totally unresponsive. Once I reboot,
everything is fine for roughly another day. I have been using mldonkey
- --which was compiled on 9 Pro-- but have also installed a couple items on
this box that the compilation process called for on the other box.

Should this be causing a problem? Any ideas?? I had attempted ...and
succeeded compiling mldonkey on this box but it was behaving far worse than
the current one.
- --
...CH
Avoid doing business with 'The Link' ISP.
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696
Linux box# 199365

< Previous Next >