ssh problem in 9.1
  • From: Jack Malone <jmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:43:33 -0500
Is anyone else having the the below problem with ssh in 9.1. Thanks for any help in this matter.
I had this problem in 9.0 after I had updated ssh with yast, solved it by going back to original ssh in 9.0 but this time around i have not updated ssh that I know of.

jack

I'm running suse 9.1 an having problemsing shhing in from a windows machine. I can shh into the machine from a cmd prompt on another linux machine with no problem but using penguinet in windows I can not get into the machine it connects an then a box pops up :
The connection '192.168.0.200' has been closed for the following reason:
The remote host colosed the connection normally.

anyone able to con to there 9.1 box from a windows machine.

also I can shh into another linux box an from that prompt ssh into the 9.1 but not start from the windows machine .

thanks
jack