Re: [SLE] Wrong order.
  • From: Vince Littler <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:22:26 +0100
On Wednesday 19 May 2004 10:23 pm, James Knott wrote:
> I've noticed with a few messages in this list, that the reply will
> arrive before the question. Would those posting replies, please wait
> until after the question has been posted! ;-)

At last you have sent your question. If you had not sent it just now I would
have been left with the dilemma as to whether to post this reply and go to
bed, or to wait up for your question. On the whole, if you consider that I
need to go to bed, you must agree that the Original Poster has a duty to get
his question out before people have composed their answers. Otherwise people
will realise that stochastic aspects of the universe are merely a simulation
in a deterministic environment.