Re: [SLE] Real Player Plugin in 9.1
  • From: John Lamb <J.D.Lamb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 21:45:39 +0100
Dom Incollingo wrote:
Hello,

Has anyone gotten the Real Player plugin to work with Mozilla/Firefox in SuSE 9.1? If so, could you tell me where you got the plugin and how it is installed?

Have you copied your .mozilla profile from an earlier version of SuSE. I did this and realplayer wouldn't initially work.

You need RealPlayer and Mozilla installed from the disks. If realplayer doesn't work, try Edit > Preferences > Navigator > Helper Applications
and make sure audio/x-pn-realaudio is associated with /usr/lib/RealPlayer8/realplay

--
JDL