RE: [SLE] Suse 9.1 and Samba Client
  • From: "Jose Silva" <jose_silva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 21:36:59 +0100
Hi

Hi was having an similar problem as you, in my case I was trying to access a
share in my windows xp machine and I would get the same error as you. The
problem was that I needed to have an account in suse 9.1 with the same
username and the same password in windows xp too. I tried and it worked...

Cumprimentos

Jose Silva