More information on SuSE 9.1 and ncpfs
  • From: Mobeen Azhar <moby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:29:26 -0500
Ok, after more investigation, I have found out that ncpfs will not mount any Novell NetWare server using NDS credentials if the target serer does not hold a replica of the both the user account partition and the server object's partition. Obviously this is a big bug that did not exist before. Has anyone else run into this as well?

Thanks,

--
--Moby

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. -- Pastor Martin Niemöller

  • No further messages